Taste of Tusc.
Join us on Friday, March 8th, 2013 for the annual Taste of Tusc event to benefit the Ohio Erie Canalway Coalition!
Event Hour: 5:30p.m. - 8:00p.m.
Location: The Warther Museum
Tickets: $25 Advance Sales (by 3/8) - $35 day to the event
* Taste wines from local wineries including Breitenbach Wine Cellars, Silver Moon Winery, Raven's Glenn Winery, and Swiss Heritage Winery
* Sample local beers from The Hoppin' Frog Brewery
* Taste local cheeses, meats and foods from local restaurants
including Broadrun Cheesehouse, Buehler's Fresh Foods, Camelot
Cakes, Canal Street Diner, McDonald Marlite Conference Center,
Miller's Creamery, Point Cafe, Tuscarawas Farm Bureau, Tuscarawas
Family Farm Market, Union Country Club, and more.
* "People's Choice Awards" given for best restaurant, wine, and beer
* Bidding on great Tuscarawas products
* Featuring Irish band, The Harp Brothers
Advance tickets available at Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition, Buehler’s in Dover, New Philadelphia and Jackson Township, Tuscarawas County Convention & Visitor’s Bureau, Warther's Museum, and online at www.ohioeriecanal.org
For more information call the Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition at (330)
374-5657, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or go
online to www.ohioeriecanal.org .
Red Cross Wine Tasting Extravaganza & Auction
Wine, Whistle and a bit of Jazz
Event Hours: TBD
Location: The Warther Museum.
American Red Cross
Muskingum Lakes Chapter
1451 4th St. NW
New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663
Phone: (330) 343-8633
The 2013 Warther's Hospital Auxiliary Christmas Tree Show
From November 16th - 24th, a forest of beautifully decorated Christmas trees will be set amid Warther’s famous carvings. Each tree, with its own unique theme, will be for sale. Proceeds from the Festival benefit the Union Hospital Auxiliary.
Hours: 11AM – 8PM; Festival closes on Nov. 24th at 5PM
Adult Admission: $5
Children under 12 are free